Thursday, August 31, 2006

Feeling Better..A Little Lost...


Today I started more research into my move to the Big "D". I think what I want to do will be very profitable in the Dallas market. So many things have happened to change the way I look at people, things, and life in general. I want to move where I can be free t obe my own person, make a diffence, and start fresh. TOG Dallas will be a huge success. I plan to start going to Dallas over the next month to look for small gallery-type office space, and looking for Venues to hold social events for the young black creme de la creme. The more and more I think about things I see how much more in life I want to do than just be bored all the time. I love Houston with all my heart, but I feel like Dallas would be better for the many things in life. I know I will be a little further from my family and few associaes, but it's nothing that I can't adjust to. I have also been peeping out things I want to my fall wordrobe. I think I am going with the preppy-artist look again this year just with more suttle colors. The more and more I have been thinking, the more I want to get more information about modeling.... I am starting to see what exactly people mean when they say the sky is the limit, and I have so many things I want to do with my life. I feel real good, and I know that everything is going to be okay in life, I just have to keep my head up and prayers going up above...

No comments: