Friday, March 16, 2007

Death makes you think....


Yesterday I accompanied my mother to her first cousin's funeral in Dallas. The services were bitter sweet, I know she had been suffering for so long, and I know she made the journey to Heaven. She and my mother over the past couple of years had become more like sisters than first cousins. I have a best friend, and two ex's that have lost their mothers, I could not imagine the feeling. On the drive up to Dallas I was able to talk about so many things, and just really understand more things about life in general. My mother and I might bump heads about each others decisions, in life, but when it is all over and done with, I understand the importance of a Strong mother, who is willing to do whatever she can that is morally ethical for her children. To have my mother as a mother is to know unconditional, true, limitless love. I am excited because Jay (my boyfriend) is meeting her today, we will see how this goes.....Mama I know oyu read my blog, and check my facebook, so I want you to know I love you so much....

No comments: