Thursday, April 05, 2007

a dream, a simple fantasy....no it's real life....

so I have been in my hometown for a couple of months doing the real world thing. i never saw myself here after doing the college and big city thing for four years. after a horrible break up after a abusive relationship, and damn near hitting rock bottom emotionally, I decided to return home to re-group and fully prepare for grad school. what was supposed to be a short layover has turned in to a nice stay, and i must say for the good. since being home i have grown up sooooo much, and i have so much more to be thankful for now. i have become saved, i have a new found love for my family, even though it gets rough, my wardrobe has tripled and i am in a progressive relationship with someone new, something i had a huge doubt would ever happen to me again... most importantly i am living out my dream of owning my own business here in my hometown. the reality is i will probably end back up in houston within a couple of months, but i will be much more prepared to deal with things i was not in the previous years. who knows, i just know thus far i am please with 2007, and the blessings GOD has sent my way....

No comments: