Wednesday, November 14, 2007

homecoming 2k7 on the hill






about three weeks ago i attended my first homecoming @ my alma matter prairie view a&m university as an alumnus. i was originally going to set up a vendor table for my company, but after a lot of thinking i decided to just really go down and enjoy myself, see some people i have not seen since undergrad, and just really enjoy the time i had on the hill. homecoming is always a great experience you get to share stories with the old heads, eat great food, and really see what the black college experience was about. as i take my life to new chapters it always great to know where to came from, in order to keep the appropriate focus on where you are going.......





1 comment:

WhozHe said...

You have a really kewl blog. I'll have to visit more often. If by chance you were able to make it to the last Men's Gathering meeting, a friend of mines, Orean Chatman spoke about his book, The Wright Time. If you were able to make it, let me know what you thought.