Monday, June 02, 2008

springing forward....

greetings people! i know i said i was going to do so much better with my blog, but i have been soooo busy! so much has changed, yet so much has stayed the same. i am on my daily struggle to find who i am and what my God has put me on this earth to do. my faith is the same, and i put my hands into his unchanging hands......even though we have daily highs of 98 degrees here in the great lone star state, it's still spring, and spring is my favorite time of year. spring is when the dead comes alive, it's when we have the pastels, and soft colors. it's the days when we don't mind the rain, the time of the year when i see my bluebonnets, and i pick berries. it's the time of the year we hang out on patios, sipping frozen beverages, and the days all my credit cards get maxed out from buying outfits for various events. spring also has been historic in my life for heartbreak, and my relationships being in turmoil. love has it's ups and downs, love is like spring. out with the old, and in with the new. it's when you need to clean out your closet, it's when you need to take the time to enjoy and do you! it's about letting yourself blossom into what you want to be. here i am six months into the year and i have been in love and out of love already.....but i am springing forward...

No comments: