Monday, June 13, 2011

Marsha Ambrosius [I Love Her & Her New Video]



By: @UppiTEAomar

So I have been feeling Marsha Ambrosius since her Floetry days. When she released her solo project I was sooo excited, not just because I love new artist, but because her sound is sooo amazing. I've been jamming the title track off of her debut album "Late Nights and Early Mornings" for about two or three months now, and I always wanted her to make it her next single. I go word that it was indeed going to be her next single, and a video was going to come soon. I woke up watched it, but didn't pay much attention until I wanted to watch it again. In her last video for Far Away it was an instant hit, she addressed hate crimes in the LGBT community. This video was shared with me by so many people, and I heard nothing but great things, and now with her video for her latest single Late Nights and Early Mornings, she addresses PERSONAL responsibility for protecting yourself! The video is amazing, the men were HOT, and the message was crystal clear!!! I love me some Marsha!  I have always said that it is everyone personal responsibility to protect themselves when sexually active and this video painted a very clear picture of this....and the use of the Magnums was wonderful! Big ups Marsha!!!!


Links:
Marsha on itunes
The Official Marsha Ambroshus Site
Marsha's Facebook Page [LIKE]
Twitter @MarshaAmbrosius

No comments: