Sunday, April 22, 2012

Passion for my PURPOSE.

Greetings! I am proud to announce I am back to blogging on a regular basis! As many know I moved to North Texas in 2010. My adjustment took about 12 months, and after roughly 18 months here I am feeling fully at home for a period of time. 2011 was by far one of the best years of my life as I embraced a new city, new people, and dealing with old people. 2012 has began, and I will say it's been a crazy, but fun ride.



I guess the most important thing I've discovered in a short period of time is to be content with all blessings, and knowing God makes NO MISTAKES! I feel at home in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. I have wanted to live here since I was a young boy, and I knew one day I'd have the opportunity to live here comfortably, and embrace most or all this wonderful place has to offer.

I've decided to re-brand my blog and web presence to cover this city I love so much, get to know the who's who, and really chronicle the evolving young professional urban community in the nation's fastest growing Metropolitan area. Over the next two weeks you will see many cosmetic changes to the site, and a shifting of traffic so bare with me, invite friends to subscribe, and "Like" the UrbanCowBeau on Facebook  for the latest on what's going on in the Uppity World as I call it. IF you are having an event or want me to cover something in particular feel free to drop me a few lines at terrance@theurbancowbeau.com and I'll get back with you! Thanks so much for your support, and being on this wonderful ride with me!

No comments: