Sunday, October 14, 2007

i'm back!!!!!!

i am so loved.... my last entry on my blog was almost two months ago, and let me first apologise for not letting you know i was going to be on a little break, but s you will see and read, i have been so busy that even i didn't know what was going on! Let's see my last entry came while i was in Los Angeles, CA, helping my boy sadiki get settled in to like in kali. california was great, i never thought i could fall in love with l.a., i mean the earthquakes, and it just always seemed like a different world. well thanks to sadiki not having an apartment, we had to explore the city beyond the typical tourist spots. we had to venture into neighborhoods, and get accustomed to the california way of life in a matter of hours. once we got over the initial shock of the apartments not coming with stoves and fridges, then we were fine. after finding his apartment we were able to enjoy l.a., we ate out, shopped, went to the beach, and really enjoyed ourselves. i was so proud of my little buddie when i left l.a., after a short trip due to a family death, i returned to houston where my life would forever be changed........




No comments: