Thursday, October 18, 2007

sometimes we seek too much....


a lot of people look @ me and think because of my attitude and persona i am not a relationship oriented person. i usually stay away from the relationship thing when i am not in one, but this week so much has happened that decided to do a little post on relationship according to tog. i have been a openly sgl man for 6 years now, and of that time about 5 years i have been in some type of serious relationship. When i was new to the game having a boyfriend was simply "cute" i had on for the sake of having one after my first and longest relationship was over. had the person to call a lover yet i was still talking to other dudes, and not taking anything seriously. i have always been content with being alone, but the image of having a fine dude by your side is one of my weaknesses. then their was another relationship, we seemed to have it all, the nice crib, the cars to match, and i even was able to make him over from a over weight sales rack from ross dress for less wearing, to a galleria shopping urban attractive dude. it didn't work, simply because HE DIDN'T WORK, no income, and major bills bring major problems. if i have to miss a trip to the galleria or a vacation because of two car notes, and rent i get a bit temperamental. when it come to relationships i look at what many look at in a mate, size matters to most, but to me size matters not in the pants, but in how you treat me. size matter when i look into your eyes, and you look into mine. in this life sex defines relationships and that is so wrong. it's not ALL about between the sheet, but it's about how you fuck my mind with your words, and how you as my mate make me feel. it means getting that text from you to tell me how much you are thinking about me, missing me, and wanting to be with me. it's about sharing a vision for growth, and love among other things...i often wonder sometimes do we week too much, or not enough??

No comments: