Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'M BACK....

well i have taken a little hiatus on my blogging for a little while..over the past six months i have been dealing with a lot. i have had a lot of time to think and i must say i a m so prepared to make some much needed changes in my life.

i have lived so long without taking chances in life every time, i try to make a major move in my life, i seem to get sidetracked, and settle for something simple. i have been making my own decisions for a while now, but i managed to stay within a comfort zone. i chose to attend colleges close to home, i became involved in relationships with people that had local ties. i saw myself living in texas for the rest of my life. i decided that i wanted more from life, and i wanted to take a change from the "norm".

i have had time to sit back and think about where i want my life to go, and what i want to do. i can say i am about to make some major changes, so i want you to stay tuned...

No comments: