Thursday, June 14, 2007

the art of closue...

closure is an art in itself. well if you have been keeping up with me you would know that 2007 has been a year i have grown up, and chosen to take a more spiritual approach to life in general. well last sunday my pastor preached about closure. the sermon hit me is so many way, mainly because i was a a part of the sermon. well last month i lost my job, a job i had put so much into, and because i seem to be america's threat, young black, educated and gifted, they let me go as a graphic designer. well it was to my surprise the following day i got a better job, with better pay, a better work environment, and benefits. once you give close to issues that seem to be wearing you down, your life is so much easier. once you discover that their is a GOD or all that handle all of or problems at his own will. GOD puts us through struggles to test our faith, and show us that their is none above him and his word. i am blessed to have spiritual guidance from someone like my pastor that does not pass judgement, and understands what it's like to be a young black man with so many obstacles stacked against you. he understands growing up with a mother who works hard to provide, and at the same time shows a boy how to become a productive man. he tells me to just do you in the eyes of the Lord and you will be okay "t" and that is what i do. i used to be caught up on what ex's were doing what others had, and what i wanted to have but i now understand that you have to put closure on issues. people that have done me wrong i pray for them and go own about my daily tasks. i don't place a heavy emphasis on material things, and my image like i once did. i understand everything in life happens for a reason, and because of God's goodness he owes us no explanation.....

No comments: