Sunday, June 17, 2007

let them eat cake....

as most of you know i am planning for my birthday this year...last year was not the best birthday for me, so i said this year if the Lord said the same i would have a birthday to remember. i am not going to say too much for fear of spoiling it for my guests, but i will say i am soooo excited about my birthday. i am back in my hometown so i have chosen to have a little affair here, very personal, nothing too big, but done with the up most class!! my theme this year is my favorite things [like oprah]. my event will be a lawn party where my family and friends can enjoy themselves, and i can do some much needed catching up with some of my family and friends. hell is took me damn near three weeks to design a invitation, and the few people that have seen them are saying how creative they are. someone told me i need to tell them what to do as far as gifts were concerned.... here it goes:

- well i have become fond of a few things, i love tiffany and co. i know it is not in most people's budget, but i love it. i also love the gap & abercrombie, i wear small shirts, and tops, and my waist size is a 28-30x30. i love glasses, ipods, john legend, sex & the city, whole foods, and dvds. i also love underwear....so there we go...lol



honestly as long as i am around people i love, i will be okay. the past year has taught me so much about life in general, and i have been so blessed......

No comments: