Wednesday, June 20, 2007

the many tests of faith....

greetings all, well this week is officially half over, yet i have been through sooo much already. yesterday my maternal grandmother suffered a stroke. with emotions flying high today we found out that she is doing relatively well, and hopefully with grace of the Lord she will make a recovery. it's a shame that it takes things like this happening to make us understand how much we love and value loved ones. the most important thing for me is maintaing my composure, and beign there for my mother as she has never really been through anything like this. please keep me and my family in your prayers. one a little better note, my new job has been going well, and trying to get ready for the fall has proven to be a even larger task that i expected. out last place fell through so brandon & i will be living in a brand new condo @ a new luxury student community in college station called the woodlands of college station. the fun thing is we will have to find a roomate this week at a roomate match party the complex is throwing, i asked brandon "what are the chances we will meet someone we can live with?" he said "we won't" lol is all i could do.... i have also been working hard on getting everything situated with TOG Media and Tomar, but that is a different entry. tonight someone that i have been cool with hit me up on yim and yold me he read my blog, and was impressed, i am sooo excited that people are reading and exploring me and finding out what type of person I really am, and as sally field said "you like me.."

No comments: