Wednesday, June 13, 2007

i see just how popular my blog is.....

today when i got home, my mother asked me "who has some type of vendetta against you??" i asked her what do you mean? well it turns out that someone took the time to print every page (130 to be exact) of this blog out and send it to my my old address addressed to my grandparents. well considering i don't put anything on my blog that i am not afraid of anyone in the world seeing, i don't see what that individual(s) motives were? did they think because I am a young gay man of color that this would some how rip my world apart? i said fuck it i am going to take my blog down. it was not until i saw what they sent that, i said damn someone is soooo worried about me, that they would take the time to print out my entire blog, spend $5.00 on postage only to get NOWHERE.... whoever did it must not have read my blog. you see i am a very independent young black man who take care of himself, i don;t answer to anyone, because i have worked hard to educate myself, and i work everyday to provide for myself so if i even wanted to be a transsexual i could. i don't come from one of those close minded families that take things like this and let it tear them apart, and more importantly i come from a family where shit like this pitiful attempts to tear us apart only bring us closer together to find out who did it. when you do shit like this you put you name on it, but they were not even have the ball or cunt to do so......if anything they have inspired me to continue blogging about my life and current events, and i know that people are hitting my shit up......

No comments: