Thursday, June 21, 2007

being encourged...


this week is almost over and i am soooo ready for the weekend...well my grandmother is doing better, she is responsive, and moving, yet she cannot speak. that has made everyone relax a little more around here. i have been working so hard on so many things this week, and God continues to bless me with people to inspire me and encourage me. yesterday i went to a meeting with someone i have become quite fond of, another local graphic designer i am working on a project with, and after like an hour we spoke about so many things, and she had so many nice and kind things to say to encourage me to do my thing. 2007 as i have said repeatedly has been a year of such development in my life from the boy i was into a man. i have come to terms with so many things that i have needed to in order to become a successful man. most 21 year old would be scared to step out of faith as i am doing to start a business with no capitol, and in a environment conservative city like bryan-college station. however thier is something inside my soul that i cannot tell to clam down, and their is a god above that continues to put people in my life that want so badly for me to make it, and see me succeed...well as for the up coming weekend i will be going to PRIDE houston, with my best friend brandon, and going to the true colors tour cyndi lauper concert sunday. next week i will return home work like a slave, and head to dallas, for shopping, to see my friends, and attend my cousin's party. i am sooo geeked...

No comments: