Friday, November 03, 2006

hometown not so bad, at lease for a few weeks...

in preperation for my move to nyc i moved everything from my apartment in houston, back to my mom's in bryan. i was going to go back to houston to work, and finish the semester at the university of houston. of my 3 years in houston, i only came home and stayed a week like once during my first year, when i had the summer flu. coming home has been quite an experince. i have seen so many things, and learned so much about those in my family. living in the city, attending college, and bettering myself was great for me, and i often battled with thoughts of spereation, and being ashamed. i disagree with a lot that goes on in my hometown with my family. it's amazing to me that people can point out problems with me, and even living 100 miles away i could still give them small control over my thoughts, and actions, but yet things go on right in front of them, that are more serious in nature than anything i have ever done, and people opt to ignore it. before i left and went to nyc i was at the end of my ropes with almost everyone, but after my trip, and coming back from new york know the next time i returned it would be for good, calmed me down a lot. i got a part time job here, to occupy my time, and get out of the house, and have a little change in my pocket. i have also been in contact with a lot of people from highschool that are still here, and i might even go out with them...as for the next 8 weeks I will enjoy what's left of my time here in texas, and try my best to prepare for the biggest move of my life....

No comments: