Friday, November 03, 2006

true love can not be expressed in words....





"the only time we don't speak is during sex & the city, I get carrie fever....."

i have had a few relationships in my time, but for the first time in my life i feel like i am truly in love. when you are 2000 miles away from your boyfriend, and you want to be with no one else, don' and not worry about him having wondering thoughts then that's love. in the past i have ahad a problem being who i really was for fears of acceptance, and not understanding the importance of true love. i have had those love me, i have been cheated on, i have done the cheating, i have been hurt, and i have hurt others. i have had the realtionships that i knew were not going to work, and just stayed in them to pass time, but i have realized something... life is too short and unpromising for us to be with someone or have soemthing that has us unhappy. over the past six month i have learned to love myself. when i was down and out, and had no one else except a bestfriend, someone from my past came into my life, and i truly feel that God bought us together once again. something if we sit back and wait, god will deliver us in more than one way. all the things i wanted in a dream guy i now have, i have me someone that can make me laugh, someone that i can have complex conversations with, someone who works hard, and dammit he even turned out to be a a kappa man.... the most important thing is he make me feel good in ways i cannot put into words, for the first time i feel like i have someone that is attempting to understand me, my thought process, and me in general, and for those of you that know me, know how hard that can be....kids, the upper westside apartment, and house in the hamptons are still a little way off, but the most important thing is i am happy, and i feel like i am free to be me for the first time...

No comments: