Friday, December 29, 2006

back in the closet....



today i was @ copy corner, and i noticed people looking out of the front door, then all of a sudden people started running, and screaming for us to get into the closet. it was tornado. now even me being the person i am don't often think about shit like that. it was only a matter of seconds and i saw shit flying and total chaos. the even more fucked up thing is while i was in the closet i was attempting to call those closet to me, and no one picked up their phones, some were dead some just didn't anwser, and all i could do besides pray was to remember how awful it was to be in the closet. the storm passed over, like so many things, but it made me change my views on lots of things. i can only imagine how the people in new orleans felt in august of 2005. when in just split second thier lives were forever changed by mother natures' bitch ass. i promise the way that bitch acts she is probally a black woman....lol...but on the reals i am glad to be here, and it goes on my list of life experinces....but it has made me realize how much i hated being in the closet....lol









No comments: