Friday, December 29, 2006

join me in the uppityworld.......



2006 has been a year i will never forget.....from embracing my sexuality, and claiming my truth, to finishing college, going through the most painful break up in my life, to finding new opportunities, friends, and passions, it has been one hell of a year. this will be my last entry on this site, as i embark on my new mission with my new website uppityworld.com. i am launching a new site with more information, photos, news, my blog, and just something new for my people. to all of my avid visitors i hope you will join me in the uppityworld daily, and give me your input. i am very excited about my upcoming year. i am looking forward to my website, touring the country giving lectures to people about the importance of acceptance and equality. i will travel more, i am moving to a different place, and i think this will be the start of many great new chapters in my life and i am excited....i invite you all to join me in the uppityworld......

No comments: