Sunday, October 08, 2006

House Of Dereon...Unique I must say....




Those close to me, and even those not so close to me know how I feel about that Knowles Cult, I mean family...Okay so I might still be a little bitter from the abrupt departure of the original members of Destiny Child Latoya and LaTavia. I am getting over it day by day. Since then I have not been a huge fan of Houston's own Destiny Child, and I have sure not been a fan of Beyonce`. I guess for the new generation of young black gay men she is the Janet, or Diane Ross, NEVER! I was going through my e-mail box from my company TOG Media, and I was reviews some of the items I had was sent from the House of Dereon, and I must say as far as the marketing and public relations is concerned I am very impressed. First off the photoshoot that Beyonce` and Tina did give me a unique classic charm, capturing the Essence of three generations of black women. I have my own House Of Dereon baby tee which I still have yet to wear, but I might just put it on today..lol....

No comments: