Saturday, October 07, 2006

Just another day...


As my vacation here in my hometown comes to a close I look back at the past week, and I am so happy to have learned so much about myself....I think the thing I realized more than anything is how much I need to get away from this place. It may be for some people, but now for me...Today I have spent time for my sister for the first time in a while, actually the first time since Easter day right after she found out she miscarried her twins Nolan and Morgan. Aside from a short arguement on whether being gay is a choice or now, and what exaclty it means to be man, we have enjoyed each others company for the most part. You see I understand my sister, and when you understand someone like her you cannot help but to love them. I have so much respect for her, becasue I know that no matter how much shit she talks and how tuff she acts, she is in my corner and truly has my best intrest at heart. It feels good to have a sibling I can look up to and want to be like at one point in my life.


I have been thinking more, and more aobut my move, and I am so excited. I am thinking in about three months I will be enjoying one of the best cities in the world, taking it all in, and the best part I will have someone I love to introduce it to me. When I think of Trevor I think or a sweet little puppy that you cannot get enough of. I know I make him mad when I fall asleep and don't anwser his phone calls, but I know he gets mad becasue he loves me, and wants to hear my voice, and I never think it is because he is a deranged lunitic. I am ready to get to NYC to have him hold me, walk in Central Park with him, play with his hair, and just be able to look into his eyes. Speaking of NYC I have been planning my trip out more, I am going to try to be as non-ouristy as possible, so far on my agenda the most touristy thing is going to ground zero, other than that I am just going to enjoy my time in the Big Apple, and take it all in. I keep thinking how is a boy like me from TX going to fit in in NYC, I was telling my bestfreind Brandon that I know my Texas Charm that I havesuch a good reputation for is going right out the window as soon as I land @ JFK.....

No comments: