Saturday, October 28, 2006

i heart new york...


nyc is great. i am so ready for my big move to the city that never sleeps. i returned to TX last week for what is turing out to be my final trip to Texas as a Texan. new york was never a place I saw myself living until recently. the city for some reason became so attractive, and I had to see what it was all about. upon arrival i was in love with the city. new york city is like no other city in the world. so many people, so many things, and so much to see. part of what shaped my idea of nyc was trey, who changed the way i thought about things. it feels so good to have someone in yuor life that can show you things, someone you can talk to, and someone who when you are making the biggest move of you life, is going to be there to help you, and truly be there. my trip to new york was great, I told myself I was not going to be a tourist, but there were some sites I just had to see, I had to have my cupcakes from the magnolia bakery, and visit times square. it did help shape many things that will be diffet=rent from tx, for example i must now prepare to take little packets of mustarf with me everywhere, becasue it is unheard of on burgers in nyc for some strange reason....??

No comments: