Monday, September 18, 2006

The conversation....


Today was a okay day... I went and hung out with Brandon in the village for a little while, and talked to Trey who was upset because I forgot to call him back last night, but I was sooo damn tired...Never too tired for him, but my ass was knocked the fuc out... When we got back I recieved a call from a 409 area code, I was like who the fuck is this, it was Ashley from undergrad, she's ,y play sister Jatoya's AKA line sister. We had a long conversation, and she was tyelling me about a horrible brake up she went through, and I told her about all that had been going on in my life. I told her about me and my break up, and how I was making changes for the better in my life. She was so excited to hear that I am moving to NYC, she was like "do it d\big bitch, I know you will just by the way you hold it down in Houston". A memorial service for Ann Richards the former governor of Texas was held today @ The University Of Texasm when I was watching the clips on the news I caught a qoute that her grandmother delivered to the crowd "this is the only life we live, don't ponder on all of you mistakes, if you make one, fix it and go on about your life, we only get one chance..." that shit was soo deep. I look at my life in New York as a fresh start, I have new man in my life, I will be in a new HUGE city, with many people I can build relationships with. I am soo excited that I cannot hardly contain myself....

No comments: