Thursday, September 07, 2006

Loving Katie...




Well as a Journalist myself I watch on average of 6 or 7 hours of news a day. This past Spring I didn't see what the big deal was about Katie Couric from the today show moving to CBS to take the place of Bob Schiffer, who assumed the evening news ancor position after Dan Rather retired after a report of BUSH. But from the moment the announcement was amde CBS said they were amking huge changes to the evening news program. I have watched eveyday, and I am now officially a CBS Evening News Viewer. They have a newer brighter set, better graphics, and it just does not remind you of a traditional evening news program, where they can sometime be so boring a drabb... Couric pulled in over 14 millions viewers on her first night on the job. Hmmm she is the first female solo ancor, will I be the first openly black gay male ancor?? LOL....

No comments: