Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tired of hearing about Ne-Yo...

Okay I went out and bought Ne-yo when it came out, the tunes were good, and he was very attractive to me. A few weeks later I came across an article in which he said he was "a sex addict". I remember thinking to myself oh shit...I knew it would only be a matter of time before the gay topic surface, and here we are now.... I first saw last week that he was supposed to be coming out in a upcoming issue os Essence (which I have a paid subscription I paid for at the Essence Music Fest. in Houston, TX last July, and have yet to receive) so I did a little bit of digging. I found that a representive from Essence released a statement saying to her knowledge he was not even in an upcoming issue, and that she nor Essence did not know where the story had come from. Now I honestly believe that what one does is their business, and unless you are like that horrible 50 CENT and just come out and make a statement saying "I hate faggots" as he did in a issue of Vibe i have no problem with you and what you do. There are so many men walking aorind in the entertainment industy that are suspect shall I list them hmmmm sure why not?

  • Usher Raymond- One of my friends that attends Spelman in Atlanta came home to visit this past summer, and while we were driving she said "I was in the airport, and in front of me in the security line there was this flamboyant guy with rimstones. and glasses, he reminded me to you Terrance, once I got through secutiy he was attacked by a crowd of people, and I saw it was Usher, he is so gay" Now I have always figured that he was, when she told me that, ll I could do was laugh...


  • 50 Cent - Anytime someone makes a statement like the one he made, they clearly have something they are trying to hide and\or rin from...


  • Bobby Valentino- I am not buying the entire Motrosexual thing, or maybe since he is so damn cute I am just wishing....


  • My list goes on, and on.....

So for the sake of those of us that don't care can we please stop pinning the "GAY" pen on so many people, if they are gay and want people to know we will know...until then we can only assume, and you know what they say about assumptions.......

No comments: