Friday, July 20, 2007

can't stop, won't stop.....

yesterday i returned to work, damn i have been 22 for almost 24 full hours and life seems to be very different. i guess life changes when you have a different outlook on things. it seem that GOD keeps moving things around in my life to make life work, and make life in general a little smoother...i am now sitting here staring at my empty suitcase, as i prepare for the biggest post-birthday celebration i have every had in my life. i have had so many people hit me up, to wish me the best, and if feels so good. as for this weekend, i am so damn excited about my dinner, and just hanging out as i get ready for new beginnings in life. i am excited that i have a best friend that is going out of his way to make sure that my birthday was and is special because of the last year i have had. i am bless to have someone special in my life that is doing the same. i am blessed to have grown and developed my mind into what i have. for when you seek something to much, you will not get it, but when you sit back and let the Lord have his way, when you for be forever blessed. as i look at things now i have a new attitude about life as a whole. i now see success in my future, i see more stability than anything, and i see myself doing big things in life. i see love coming soon, bigger contracts, and just a great life in general. and all i can say is it can't stop, and won't stop!!!

No comments: