Thursday, July 05, 2007

my wishlist....

it's takkie to ask for birthday gift, but people keep asking what i want so i will tell you...honestly, AMEX or Simon Visa cards are my personal fav. you guys know i keep my camera with me at all times, so anything you can think of to help me with my digital photography will be greatly appreciated..

[the crib] okay so you know is just under a month until brandon, and i move into our brand new digs @ the woodlands of college station. my color scheme is going to be chocolate brown throughout accented in colors like aqua, pink, and lime. i would love gift cards from bed bath and beyond, ikea, linens and things, the home depot, j.c. penny, and target. i am sooo excited that we are turning our grad school experience into the undergrad experience we never had!!!!


[style.style.style] okay my style is simple yet functional and unique. imma jeans and t-shirt boy with the occasional drees up from express. i love man bags as you can tell from my pictures...my fav. colors are pink, tiffany blue, and brown. i love abercrombie, zara, coach, bananna republic, THE GAP, THE GAP, THE GAP, H&M, hollister, forever XXI, aldo, dr. martens, steve madden, gucci, juicy, and lousi vuttion. you be da judge....

[ toys] you know i love gadgets, i am a mac boy so anything related to macs it cool by me. i have also been peepin that product [red] bluetooth @ the sprint store....
[love] cards, calls, and wall posts....show me love.....

No comments: