Sunday, July 15, 2007

through it all........


....as a part of my 22nd birthday celebration I will be entering special inspirational blog entries all week. this is a song that the pastor @ my sister's church sings each week. i always listened to the worlds, but it was not until i came home and downloaded the song that i realized how much that the song speaks to me.. in the song still here by the williams brothers, they express how no matter what happens in life, keep your faith in god, and you will make it by his grace.

i feel so blessed to be going on 22 years old, and have the mind, body, essence, and spirit i have. as i look back over my life i have been through so much, i have had me share of heartache, pain, deceit, lies, and love. love has been my bestfriend, and my worst enemy. i have had poor days. which seem to be behind me, as i am now very blessed with my endeavors. it was interesting things i have been battling for months in a short conversation with my sister she broke shit down to the common d., which is me taking responsibility for being an adult, and handling my own. "if you are responsible and in dependant then fuck people say and think" is what she told me. she told me about her days of struggling @ Howard University in D.C. and how she was not doing everything for everyone, but for herself. "terrance is you have to work as many jobs as you need to to take care of terrance" and as i grow, and develop into the type of person i go one & on about being i now see that God places things and people in my life for various reasons....

No comments: