Friday, July 13, 2007

project ORGANIZATION....

or·gan·i·za·tion [awr-guh-nuh-zey-shuhn]
–noun
1. the act or process of organizing.
2. the state or manner of being organized.
3. something that is organized.
4. organic structure; composition: The organization of this painting is quite remarkable.
5. a group of persons organized for some end or work; association: a nonprofit organization.
6. the administrative personnel or apparatus of a business.
7. the functionaries of a political party along with the offices, committees, etc., that they fill.
8. an organism. –adjective
9. of or pertaining to an organization.
10. Informal. conforming entirely to the standards, rules, or demands of an organization, esp. that of one's employer: an organization mentality.





that's Webster's definition of organization. over the past year of my life as i look back i have done so much growing. i have had some of the best days of my life, as well as some of the worst. i have dealt with a horrible break up, make ups, finding a new best freind that i can confide in and trust, i have changed area codes, and after it all, i am finally making the full transition from a boy to a professional young African-American man. when i think of my life now, thanks to hours of reading, and countless conversations, i now understand the importance of stepping out on faith, and the importance of believing in myself....





project organization is the next phase of my life, meaning i am organizing every aspect of my life, from family, to love, to finances, to my companies. i have been blessed with sooo many opportunities, i have met so many people that have, and are still inspiring, and guiding me through this process. in the next 90 days i will be starting a new school, traveling to to LA with me friend sadiki, going to ATL with brandon, going to fashion week in nyc with devon, and back to nyc with brandon for a mid- semester break... i will be moving into a new condo in less than two weeks, and that alone is taking most of my time, as i am preparing for all that madness. organization has become quite a priority in my life, because i now understand that organization is the key to success in my life.....

No comments: