Tuesday, July 31, 2007

working wit somethin...

this week is off to a pretty good start. i am preparing to move into my new condo this weekend, and i must say I HATE MOVING! when you are like myself with over 1,500 articles of clothing, a 14 year old collection of magazines which all have their own place, over 35 yearbooks, then moving can be a bit of a task. i feel like this is something i need. over the past three week i have thought and though about this whole situation, as far as attending tamu, and just what another year in bcs will be like. i feel truly blessed to be in a familiar place, with a dynamic university in my backyard, and i am excited to be going into a new experience with my best friend who is like a brother...i have decided that i will be here in bcs for another year, by jan.08 i plan to know which part of metro houston, i plan to reside in, and start the home building process for a summer 2008 completion. for those of you that are close to me you know how much a of hassle that is going to be for me..the next year will be fun, and i am looking forward to all that will come. i will have new experiences, and i am so thrilled to be starting this new chapter in my life......

No comments: