Thursday, July 05, 2007

my companies....

someone asked me via e-mail, what exactly are my businesses? i have never stopped to explain my businesses fully, so now i feel like this is the time to do it....

okay as a young child i had a deep affection for art, computers, and the printing industry. my brother worked for then kinkos (now fedex kinkos), and my friend's mother owned a print shop in downtown bryan. well i feel in love with design, and i started working on the school newspaper in the 6th grade, as the sixth grade editor. from then on my passion for the print design came out. i worked on the paper and yearbook in high school, but after i left and went to college i wanted desperately to find a job in the industry. i started freelancing, and landed some great jobs while in undergrad. in 2006 i decided to start my own full service public relations & graphic design firm.



TOG Media : Terrance Omar Gilbert media was originally founded as unique designs in 2001, and in 2005 i changed the name to represent my personality. when people meet me i want them to know i am stylish, creating, ground breaking, original, and unique. i decided i wanted my business to have the same reputation, and what better way then to give it my namesake. TOG Media is a unique boutique urban marketing, and graphic design firm. i specialize in creating custom look for clients that need assistance with image, branding, and style when it comes to their business or organization. i love taking my clients projects to unexpected levels, with creativity. from business cards to invitation for that special event, to lining up the perfect photographer to capture the event, i do it all....check out the blog togmedia.blogspot.com



TOMAR: Terrance Omar` custom event is my newest concept i launched in the spring of 2007. when i moved back to my hometown i decided to launch a full service event planning agency. my hometown which is twin college-towns of about 200,000 was lacking a young, creative, hip event planner, and i decided to conquer the market. with TOMAR i am still in the planning stages, however i have lined up my first major event and i am sooo excited. ...

No comments: