Tuesday, July 03, 2007

understanding beyonce a little better.......hell her songs are my life...

so those of you that know me know even being from metro Houston, Texas, i am not a huge fan of beyonce`, i was a huge fan of the ORIGINAL destiny child, but when they made all those changes and i read the stories of what happened it changed my mind on the group, and particularly beyonce and the knowles family. well with growing, you change your mind about people and things, and she is actually becoming a little tolerable. well when her sophomore album deja vu dropped last year i didn't like it initially, now months later i cannot get enough of it. from waking up to get me bodied every morning for workout, to jammin kitty kat, deja va, and irreplaceable, it has grown on me....
irreplaceable in retrospective... for those of you that use facebook you know that my relationship status has changed a few times over the last two weeks. well a couple of months ago i met someone and i thought it was someone i could grow to love, and have something "real" that so many people say they want, however it wasn't. when i decided to start dating i told myself i would revert back to dating older dudes, and that is what i did, but when you date a older guy, you would think his shit is together, but sometimes i find myself as a 21 year old being more goal-oriented, and focused. it's amazing my ex told my best friend he needed someone "Stronger" no you need someone you can walk over and tell anything to...anyways...i was upset decided to go to PRIDE, well i was walking in the parade and i made eye contact with this person. we exchanged number " i let the hrc group keep going, and stayed to get his number" well the following monday when i returned to work i found an e-mail from this person and decoded to see what it was all about. well within a few moments of chatting via e-mail we saw that we both wanted somewhat the same thing, a friend, and of course true love. now i am a huge love and relatiosnhip junkie, i think that is why i get hurt sooo much, well here are a week later, and we seem to be doing pretty well. he calls, we talk, my happiness seems to be important, he is gainfully employed, and a little closer to my age. i am excited to see what the future hold for us...as for what this has to do with ms. beyonce, i thank her for the inspiration of irreplaceable, i used to call it a hoe song, i now understand. to me it means that if you have confidence in yourself, and know the quality of person you are then no one or nothing is irreplaceable....

No comments: